六色積木是2013年由南非CARE FOR EDUCATION及樂高設計出一套簡單易用的教學工具，透過玩遊戲鼓勵及增進幼兒及家長彼此溝通用途
- Perceptual Skills Development (感知技能)
- Literacy Skills Development (讀寫能力)
- Numeracy Skills Development (認知數字能力)
- Groups and Games (團體遊戲)
- Physical Skills Development (體能)
- Social-Emotional Skills Development (社會-情緒學習能力)
Six Bricks is one of the LEGO Foundation’s tools to introduce learning. through play into different settings. Through fun, short and playful. activities with sets of LEGO® DUPLO® bricks in six bright colours, children practice a range of skills.
The Six Bricks concept and approach is based on the creative application of Six LEGO® Bricks to educational activities. It was created by Brent Hutcheson and his Care for Education organisation in South Africa.
With Six Bricks, an attempt has been made to include activities which are:
• will allow the child to create
• will provide an opportunity for the child to co-operate with others, whilst keeping a sense of self
• the teacher can scale up or down, according to the level of the child
• will be fun and inspire laughter and a love of learning
(Information Copy from Care For Education)
The price is based on Hong Kong dollar